How to know a relationship that will not work
Any day that will be a shining day begins early with a sunshine. In the same vein, the marriage or relationship that will not work shows its bad signals from the beginning. Unfortunately, many of us get blinded by love so much that we don't see the hand writing on the wall. We run for shelter when we are already drenched. So in this article, I will be sharing with you the red flags or bad signs of a relationship or marriage that will not work. Once you see one or more of these signs in your partner please call it a quit. Don't jeopardize your future by hoping that the man or lady will change after the marriage. There is no guarantee for such hope. Besides, you cannot change anybody, only God can. So how do I know a relationship that will not work?
1. A partner who hates the things of God. Anyone who does not love God will never love you. Whatever love song he or she may be singing in front of you is a fake love. God first! If your partner truly loves God, there are chances that he or she will truly love you. That is why the bible warns us not to marry an unbeliever 2Cor 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2. A partner who does not respect his or her parents. Anyone who insults, abuses and dishonours his or her parents in front of you is likely to abuse, insult and dishonour you when you get married. Never neglect this bad sign when you see it in your relationship. God says, Eph 6:2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise.
3. A partner who habitually tell lies. Every liar is a child of the devil. When you see your partner tell a big lie before you and pretend as if nothing is wrong, don't take it for granted. It is a warning sign of a wrong partner.
4. A partner who presses you for sex before marriage. This kind of person is only interested in having you on the bed, the chances are he or she will not be committed in serious things when you get married. Let him/her go!
5. A partner who always demands for money or other things from you without showing commitment to your vision or business. This kind of person is a fraudster in disguise and a liability. This type is good at cooking stories to get money from you. If money is all that he/she is after let them go! You are not father Christmas. Besides, everybody has his or her own needs too.
6. A partner whose mouth is a razor. Even the Bible says it is better to live on top of the roof of your house than to share the same room with a nagging or troublesome woman or man. Let them go!
7. An unfaithful partner. A guy or lady who cheats on you and keep romantic relationship with another person is a double - dealer. Such person can never make a happy home no matter how good you are. You will be pouring your precious water into a basket. Let him/her go!
8. A stubborn or arrogant partner. This kind of person will prefer to die than to say, '' I am sorry ''. This kind of person is Mr/Miss know all. This partner will never see anything wrong in what he /she says or does. This partner is disobedient, rude, unteachable and never takes correction.
CONCLUSION : prevention is better than cure. A wise one sees danger coming and runs for his dear life, only the fool keeps going and gets punished for it. Was this article helpful? Please drop your comments below, it will help me to improve this article in my next writing. Don't forget to come back to this site for more updates. Remain blessed.
.... Your life Coach, Damian